Statements of Faith and Doctrinal Beliefs
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible. The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified for our sins, buried and raised from the dead to give us eternal life. That he ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That salvation can only be obtained through Jesus Christ.
- In the multi-faceted work of the Holy Spirit to bring conviction of sin, revelation of the truth of the Gospel of Christ, drawing of the sinner to God, adoption of mankind into the Body of Christ through regeneration and the distribution and administration of the gifts and fruit of the Holy Spirit in the believer’s life.
- In the local church as a place where believers gather together for edification, teaching from the Word of God and ministry to and through each other according to their spiritual gifts.
- That God’s call to ministry is a personal call on someone’s life and the individual called can fulfill their calling within or without an organized local church body.
- In water baptism.
- In the Lord’s supper.
- That Jesus will return personally in power and glory to receive His church unto Himself.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.